Estimating multidimensional poverty in a developing country. The case of the “Observatoire de Guinée Maritime » Project (In French)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Amartya, 1983. "Poor, Relatively Speaking," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 153-169, July.
- Amartya Sen, 2004. "Capabilities, Lists, And Public Reason: Continuing The Conversation," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 77-80.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Mozaffar Qizilbash & David Clark, 2005. "The Capability Approach and Fuzzy Poverty Measures: An Application to the South African Context," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 103-139, October.
- Sen, Amartya, 1993. "Internal Consistency of Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 495-521, May.
- Alkire, Sabina, 2008. "Choosing Dimensions: The Capability Approach and Multidimensional Poverty," MPRA Paper 8862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walter Bossert & Conchita D’Ambrosio, 2007.
"Dynamic Measures of Individual Deprivation,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 28(1), pages 77-88, January.
- Walter Bossert & Conchita d'Ambrosio, 2005. "Dynamic Measures of Individual Deprivation," Working Papers 12, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- BOSSERT, Walter & D'AMBROSIO, Conchita, 2005. "Dynamic Measures of Individual Deprivation," Cahiers de recherche 2005-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BOSSERT, Walter & D’AMBROSIO, Conchita, 2005. "Dynamic Measures of Individual Deprivation," Cahiers de recherche 11-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Mathias Kuepie & Christophe Nordman & François Roubaud, 2006. "Education and Labour Market Outcomes in Sub-Saharan West Africa," Working Papers DT/2006/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; capabilities; functionings; fuzzy sets theory; Maritime Guinea; observatories;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2007-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .