Organisational proximity: an institutionalist point of view. The case of EADS (In French)
This article proposes a definition of the a-spatial dimension of the proximity by adopting institutionalism point of view. In a first part, we distinguish institutional proximity and organisational proximity. According to the distinction suggested by Commons between institution and organization, the organisational proximity is understood like a particular form of institutional proximity. The heterogeneous actors who share this organizational proximity must integrate structure of power and can reach memory of the organization. In a second part, we examine how the new firm EADS built such proximity between its units, belonging still little time ago at three distinct firms.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9633 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mathieu Bécue & Sophie Cancel & Yves Dupuy & Vincent Frigant & Jean-Pierre Gilly & Kechidi Med & Damien Talbot, 2005. "EADS et les stratégies territoriales dans le Sud Ouest de la France," Post-Print hal-00153191, HAL.
- Bénédicte Reynaud, 2001. "« Suivre des règles » dans les organisations," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 97(1), pages 53-68.
- Alain Rallet & André Torre, 2004. "Proximité et localisation," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 280(1), pages 25-41.
- Commons, John R., 1931. "Institutional Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 21, pages 648-657.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2005-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.