A Dual Process in Memory: How to Make an Evaluation from Complex and Complete Information? An Experimental Study
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sébastien Duchêne & Eric Guerci & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Fabien Mathy & Ismaël Rafaï, 2018. "A dual process in memory: how to make an evaluation from complex and complete information? — An experimental study," CEE-M Working Papers hal-01954930, CEE-M, Universtiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
References listed on IDEAS
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
- Valerie F. Reyna, 2012. "A new intuitionism: Meaning, memory, and development in Fuzzy-Trace Theory," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 7(3), pages 332-359, May.
- Shane Frederick, 2005. "Cognitive Reflection and Decision Making," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 25-42, Fall.
- Khrennikov, Andrei, 2015. "Quantum version of Aumann’s approach to common knowledge: Sufficient conditions of impossibility to agree on disagree," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 89-104.
More about this item
KeywordsFuzzy Trace Theory; Memory; Dual Process; Cognitive reflection test; Bounded rationality;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2016-08-07 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2016-08-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EXP-2016-08-07 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2016-08-07 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2016-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.