Report NEP-CBE-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ismaël Rafaï & Sébastien Duchêne & Eric Guerci & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Fabien Mathy, 2016. "A Dual Process in Memory: How to Make an Evaluation from Complex and Complete Information? An Experimental Study," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-23, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Jan 2018.
- Xiaochuan Huang & Takehito Masuda & Yoshitaka Okano & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2016. "Cooperation among behaviorally heterogeneous players in social dilemma with stay of leave decisions," KIER Working Papers 944, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Fabrice Rousseau & Herve Boco & Laurent Germain, 2020. "When Overconfident Traders Meet Feedback Traders - Updated from 2016," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n270-16.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Chen, Daniel L., 2016. "Does Empathy Beget Guile? Experimental Evidence," IAST Working Papers 16-42, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Raphaële Préget & Phu Nguyen Van & Marc Willinger, 2016. "Who are the voluntary leaders? Experimental evidence from a sequential contribution game," Post-Print hal-01300195, HAL.
- Dalton, Patricio & Gonzalez Jimenez, Victor & Noussair, Charles, 2016. "Exposure to Poverty and Productivity," Discussion Paper 2016-027, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tiziana Medda & Vittorio Pelligra & Tommaso Reggiani, 2016. "Does Experience Affect Fairness and Reciprocity in Lab Experiments?," CERBE Working Papers wpC09, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Alan Kirman & Paul Pezanis-Christou, 2016. "Observational and Reinforcement Pattern-learning: An Exploratory Study," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-24, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Jun 2017.
- Sprenger, Julia, 2016. "Explanations or advice: The impact of financial literacy on information acquisition behavior," Ruhr Economic Papers 626, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Morone, Andrea & Temerario, Tiziana, 2016. "Individual and Group Preferences Over Risk: An Experiment," MPRA Paper 72747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Pasquale Marcello Falcone & Enrica Imbert & Marcello Morone & Andrea Morone, 2016. "New consumers behaviours in the sharing economy: An experimental analysis on food waste reduction," Working Papers 2016/11, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).