Multilevel proficiency comparisons with an application to educational outcomes in PISA
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ricardo Martínez & Antonio Villar, 2018. "Multilevel Proficiency Comparisons With An Application To Educational Outcomes In Pisa," Working Papers 18.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Mueller & Stefan C. Wolter, 2011.
"The Consequences of Being Different - Statistical Discrimination and the School-to-Work Transition,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Barbara Mueller & Stefan C. Wolter, 2011. "The consequences of being different - Statistical discrimination and the school-to-work transition," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0053, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Mueller, Barbara & Wolter, Stefan C., 2011. "The Consequences of Being Different: Statistical Discrimination and the School-to-Work Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 5474, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- François Bourguignon & Satya Chakravarty, 2003.
"The Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 1(1), pages 25-49, April.
- Bourguignon, F. & Chakravarty, S.R., 1998. "The Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty," DELTA Working Papers 98-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- François Bourguignon & Satya R. Chakravarty, 2019. "The Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty," Post-Print halshs-02489834, HAL.
- François Bourguignon & Satya R. Chakravarty, 2019. "The Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-02489834, HAL.
- Baulch, Bob & Masset, Edoardo, 2003. "Do Monetary and Nonmonetary Indicators Tell the Same Story About Chronic Poverty? A Study of Vietnam in the 1990s," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 441-453, March.
- Albarrán, Pedro & Ortuño, Ignacio & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2011.
"The measurement of low- and high-impact in citation distributions: Technical results,"
Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 48-63.
- Ortuño, Ignacio & Albarrán, Pedro & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2009. "The measurement of low- and high-impact in citation distributions : technical results," UC3M Working papers. Economics we095735, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Antonio Villar, 2017. "Lectures on Inequality, Poverty and Welfare," Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, Springer, number 978-3-319-45562-4, December.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Saccone Donatella, 2008. "Educational Inequality and Educational Poverty. the Chinese Case in the Period 1975-2004," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200808, University of Turin.
- Kathrin Bertschy & M. Alejandra Cattaneo & Stefan C. Wolter, 2009. "PISA and the Transition into the Labour Market," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(s1), pages 111-137, March.
More about this item
Keywordssocial evaluation; education; poverty; excellence; PISA; OECD countries.;
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gra:wpaper:19/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angel Solano Garcia.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtugres.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.