Direct Simultaneous Inference in Additive Models and its Application to Model Undernutrition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Manuel Wiesenfarth & Tatyana Krivobokova & Stephan Klasen & Stefan Sperlich, 2012. "Direct Simultaneous Inference in Additive Models and Its Application to Model Undernutrition," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(500), pages 1286-1296, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, May.
- Maindonald, John, 2006. "Generalized Additive Models: An Introduction with R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 16(b03).
- Osmani, R.S., 1990. "Food Deprivation and Undernutrition in Rural Bangladesh," Research Paper 82, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- H rdle, Wolfgang & Huet, Sylvie & Mammen, Enno & Sperlich, Stefan, 2004.
"Bootstrap Inference In Semiparametric Generalized Additive Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 265-300, April.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Huet, Sylvie & Mammen, Enno & Sperlich, Stefan, 2000. "Bootstrap inference in semiparametric generalized additive models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10079, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Härdle, Wolfgang & Huet, Sylvie & Mammen, Enno & Sperlich, Stefan, 2001. "Bootstrap Inference in Semiparametric Generalized Additive Models," Finance Working Papers 01-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Gerda Claeskens & Tatyana Krivobokova & Jean D. Opsomer, 2009. "Asymptotic properties of penalized spline estimators," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(3), pages 529-544.
- Haerdle,Wolfgang & Bowman,Adrian, 1986. "Bootstrapping in nonparametric regression: Local adaptive smoothing and confidence bands," Discussion Paper Serie A 71, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jianqing Fan, 2000. "Simultaneous Confidence Bands and Hypothesis Testing in Varying-coefficient Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(4), pages 715-731.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, May.
- Jing Wang & Lijian Yang, 2009. "Efficient and fast spline-backfitted kernel smoothing of additive models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(3), pages 663-690, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shuzhuan Zheng & Rong Liu & Lijian Yang & Wolfgang K. Härdle, 2016. "Statistical inference for generalized additive models: simultaneous confidence corridors and variable selection," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(4), pages 607-626, December.
- Rosales, Francisco & von-Cramon, Stephan, 2015. "Analysis of Price Transmission using a Nonparametric Error Correction Model with Time-Varying Cointegration," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 230227, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stefan Sperlich, 2013. "Comments on: An updated review of Goodness-of-Fit tests for regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 419-427, September.
- Peter Pütz & Thomas Kneib, 2016. "A Penalized Spline Estimator for Fixed Effects Panel Data Models," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 827, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Umberto Amato & Anestis Antoniadis & Italia De Feis, 2016. "Additive model selection," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(4), pages 519-564, November.
- Yang, Lianqiang & Hong, Yongmiao, 2017. "Adaptive penalized splines for data smoothing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 70-83.
More about this item
KeywordsAdditive model; Con dence band; Undernutrition; Heteroscedasticity; Locally adaptive smoothing; Kenya; Penalized splines; Varying variance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:got:gotcrc:050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominik Noe). General contact details of provider: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/82144.html .