Oracally efficient spline smoothing of nonlinear additive autoregression models with simultaneous confidence band
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sperlich, Stefan & Tj stheim, Dag & Yang, Lijian, 2002.
"Nonparametric Estimation And Testing Of Interaction In Additive Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 197-251, April.
- Sperlich, Stefan & Tjøstheim, Dag & Yang, Lijian, 1998. "Nonparametric estimation and testing of interaction in additive models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,14, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Sperlich, Stefan & Tjostheim, Dag & Yang, Lijian, 1999. "Nonparametric estimation and testing of interaction in additive models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6387, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Oliver Linton & E. Mammen & J. Nielsen, 1997.
"The Existence and Asymptotic Properties of a Backfitting Projection Algorithm Under Weak Conditions,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1160, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mammen, Enno & Linton, Oliver & Nielsen, J, 2000. "The existence and asymptotic properties of a backfitting projection algorithm under weak conditions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2315, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oliver Linton & Enno Mammen & N Nielsen, 2000. "The Existence and Asymptotic Properties of a Backfitting Projection Algorithm under Weak Conditions," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 386, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, E. & Nielsen, J., 1999. "The existence and asymptotic properties of a backfitting projection algorithm under weak conditions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 300, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martins-Filho, Carlos & yang, ke, 2007. "Finite sample performance of kernel-based regression methods for non-parametric additive models under common bandwidth selection criterion," MPRA Paper 39295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hua Liang & Sally W. Thurston & David Ruppert & Tatiyana Apanasovich & Russ Hauser, 2008. "Additive partial linear models with measurement errors," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(3), pages 667-678.
- Lu, Zudi & Lundervold, Arvid & Tjøstheim, Dag & Yao, Qiwei, 2007. "Exploring spatial nonlinearity using additive approximation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5401, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Göran Kauermann & Tatyana Krivobokova & Ludwig Fahrmeir, 2009. "Some asymptotic results on generalized penalized spline smoothing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 487-503.
- Roca-Pardinas, Javier & Cadarso-Suarez, Carmen & Tahoces, Pablo G. & Lado, Maria J., 2008. "Assessing continuous bivariate effects among different groups through nonparametric regression models: An application to breast cancer detection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 1958-1970, January.
- Jens Perch Nielsen & Stefan Sperlich, 2005. "Smooth backfitting in practice," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(1), pages 43-61.
- Krivobokova, Tatyana & Kauermann, Goran, 2007. "A Note on Penalized Spline Smoothing With Correlated Errors," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1328-1337, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Tang & Q. Shao, 2014. "Efficient Estimation For Periodic Autoregressive Coefficients Via Residuals," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 378-389, July.
- Efromovich, Sam, 2011. "Nonparametric estimation of the anisotropic probability density of mixed variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 468-481, March.
More about this item
KeywordsB spline Confidence band Knots Mixing Oracle efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:101:y:2010:i:9:p:2008-2025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.