Nonparametric lag selection for nonlinear additive autoregressive models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Linton & E. Mammen & J. Nielsen, 1997.
"The Existence and Asymptotic Properties of a Backfitting Projection Algorithm Under Weak Conditions,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1160, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mammen, Enno & Linton, Oliver & Nielsen, J, 2000. "The existence and asymptotic properties of a backfitting projection algorithm under weak conditions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2315, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oliver Linton & Enno Mammen & N Nielsen, 2000. "The Existence and Asymptotic Properties of a Backfitting Projection Algorithm under Weak Conditions," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 386, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, E. & Nielsen, J., 1999. "The existence and asymptotic properties of a backfitting projection algorithm under weak conditions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 300, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martins-Filho, Carlos & yang, ke, 2007. "Finite sample performance of kernel-based regression methods for non-parametric additive models under common bandwidth selection criterion," MPRA Paper 39295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enno Mammen, 2003. "Generalised structured models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(3), pages 551-566, September.
- Hirotugu Akaike, 1969. "Fitting autoregressive models for prediction," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 21(1), pages 243-247, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAdditive models Consistent lag selection Final prediction error Nonlinear autoregression Nonparametric regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:111:y:2011:i:2:p:131-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.