Accession to the European Union, Interest Rates and Indebtedness: Greece and Portugal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pedro Bação & António Portugal Duarte, 2011. "Accession to the European Union, Interest Rates and Indebtedness: Greece and Portugal," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Marinheiro, 2006. "The sustainability of Portuguese fiscal policy from a historical perspective," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 155-179, June.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela, 2011.
"Employment and Exchange Rates: The Role of Openness and Technology,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, pages 969-984.
- Alexandre, Fernando & Bação, Pedro & Cerejeira, João & Portela, Miguel, 2009. "Employment and Exchange Rates: The Role of Openness and Technology," IZA Discussion Papers 4191, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela, 2009. "Employment and exchange rates: the role of openness and technology," GEMF Working Papers 2009-08, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela, 2009. "Employment and exchange rates: the role of openness and technology," NIPE Working Papers 16/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela, 2009. "Employment and Exchange rates: the Role of Openness and Technology," GEE Papers 0015, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised May 2009.
- Vítor Gaspar & Ildeberta Abreu, 1999. "Price Stability and Intermediate Targets for Monetary Policy," Working Papers w199901, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Alan Ahearne & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2006. "The Euro: only for the agile," Policy Briefs 42, Bruegel.
- Fagan, Gabriel & Gaspar, Vítor, 2007. "Adjusting to the euro," Working Paper Series 716, European Central Bank.
- António Duarte, 2009.
"The Portuguese Disinflation Process: Analysis of Some Costs and Benefits,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 16(1), pages 157-173, May.
- António Portugal Duarte, 2005. "The Portuguese Disinflation Process: Analysis of Some Costs and Benefits," International Finance 0504005, EconWPA.
- Gabriel Fagan & Vítor Gaspar, 2007. "Adjusting to the Euro," Working Papers w200703, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Daniel Cohen & Jacques Mélitz & Gérard Oudiz, 1988. "Le système monétaire européen et l'asymétrie franc-mark," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(3), pages 667-678.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Bação & João Maia Domingues & António Portugal Duarte, 2012. "Financial Crisis and Domino Effect," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2011. "The Fundamentals of the Portuguese Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, pages 195-218.
- Pedro Bação & António Portugal Durate & Mariana Simões, 2013. "The International Monetary System in Flux: Overview and Prospects," GEMF Working Papers 2013-07, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Bjørndal, Trond & Lappo, Alena & Ramos, Jorge, 2015. "An economic analysis of the Portuguese fisheries sector 1960–2011," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 21-30.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumption; euro; interest rates; indebtedness; exchange rates;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-02-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2011-02-26 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gmf:wpaper:2011-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Seiça). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebucpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.