Report NEP-EEC-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "European Financial Linkages; A New Look At Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 10/295, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:28873 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedro Bação & António Portugal Duarte, 2010. "Accession to the European Union, Interest Rates and Indebtedness: Greece and Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2011-04, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Government Debt Issuance in the Euro Area; The Impact of the Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 11/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Markus Kirchner & Jacopo Cimadomo & Sebastian Hauptmeier, 2010. "Transmission of Government Spending Shocks in the Euro Area: Time Variation and Driving Forces," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-021/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nuno Cassola & Claudio Morana, 2010. "The 2007-? financial crisis: a money market perspective," CeRP Working Papers 102, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pau Rabanal & Oriol Aspachs-Bracons, 2011. "The Effects of Housing Prices and Monetary Policy in a Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 11/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Barrett, Alan & Maitre, Bertrand, 2011. "Immigrant Welfare Receipt across Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 5515, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011. "The fiscal and monetary institutions of CESEE countries," Working Papers 494, Bruegel.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2011. "Unemployment hysteresis, structural changes, non-linearities and fractional integration in European transition economies," Working Papers 2011005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Jef Boeckx, 2011. "Estimating monetary policy reaction functions : A discrete choice approach," Working Paper Research 210, National Bank of Belgium.
- Yngve Abrahamsen & Jochen Hartwig, 2011. "Inventory investment and production in Europe: Is there a pattern?," KOF Working papers 11-271, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Arnold, Jens & Nicoletti, Giuseppe & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2011. "Does Anti-Competitive Regulation Matter for Productivity? Evidence from European Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 5511, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Florence Jaumotte, 2011. "The Spanish Labor Market in a Cross-Country Perspective," IMF Working Papers 11/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Dirk Schoenmaker, 2011. "The Financial Trilemma," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-019/2/DSF 7, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore