A Smoothed-Distribution Form of Nadaraya-Watson Estimation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ralph W Bailey & John T Addison, 2010. "A Smoothed- Distribution Form of Nadaraya- Watson Estimation," Discussion Papers 10-30, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher B. Barrett & Paul A. Dorosh, 1996. "Farmers' Welfare and Changing Food Prices: Nonparametric Evidence from Rice in Madagascar," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 656-669.
- Carlo V. Fiorio, 2004. "Confidence intervals for kernel density estimation," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 168-179, June.
More about this item
Keywordsnonparametric regression; Nadaraya-Watson; kernel density; conditional expectation estimator; conditional variance estimator; local polynomial estimator;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gmf:wpaper:2011-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Seiça). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebucpt.html .