A Smoothed-Distribution Form of Nadaraya-Watson Estimation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ralph W Bailey & John T Addison, 2010. "A Smoothed- Distribution Form of Nadaraya- Watson Estimation," Discussion Papers 10-30, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher B. Barrett & Paul A. Dorosh, 1996. "Farmers' Welfare and Changing Food Prices: Nonparametric Evidence from Rice in Madagascar," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 656-669.
- Carlo V. Fiorio, 2004. "Confidence intervals for kernel density estimation," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 168-179, June.
More about this item
Keywordsnonparametric regression; Nadaraya-Watson; kernel density; conditional expectation estimator; conditional variance estimator; local polynomial estimator;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gmf:wpaper:2011-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Seiça). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebucpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.