Are Capital Taxes Racing to the Bottom in the European Union?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200006 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99e05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Volkerink, BjÃ¸rn & Haan, Jakob de, 1999. "Political and institutional determinants of the tax mix : an empirical investigation for OECD countries," Research Report 99E05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Volkerink, BjÃ¸rn & Haan, Jacob de, 2000. "Fragmented government effects on fiscal policy: new evidence," CCSO Working Papers 200006, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Hindriks & Susana Peralta & Shlomo Weber, 2014.
"Local Taxation of Global Corporation: A Simple Solution,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, pages 37-65.
- HINDRIKS, Jean & PERALTA, Susana & WEBER, Shlomo, "undated". "Local taxation of global corporation: a simple solution," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2616, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hindriks, Jean J.G. & Peralta, Susana & Weber, Shlomo, 2013. "Local taxation of global corporations: a simple solution," CEPR Discussion Papers 9350, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- HINDRIKS, Jean & PERALTA, Susana & WEBER, Shlomo, 2013. "Local taxation of global corporation: a simple solution," CORE Discussion Papers 2013011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9429-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oeffner, Marc, 2005. "Die Duale Einkommensteuer des Sachverständigenrates in der Diskussion," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 59, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Dreher, Axel, 2006.
"The influence of globalization on taxes and social policy: An empirical analysis for OECD countries,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 179-201, March.
- Axel Dreher, 2003. "The Influence of globalization on taxes and social policy - an empirical enalysis for OECD countries," Discussion Papers 0301, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Axel Dreher, 2003. "The Influence of Globalization on Taxes and Social Policy – an Empirical Analysis for OECD Countries," Public Economics 0310002, EconWPA, revised 02 Jan 2005.
- Hansson, Åsa & Olofsdotter, Karin, 2005. "Integration and Tax Competition: An Empirical Study of OECD Countries," Working Papers 2005:4, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 09 Feb 2005.
- Paolo Liberati & Antonio Sciala, 2011.
"How economic integration affects the vertical structure of the public sector,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, pages 385-402.
- Matthew J. Baker & Erwin H. Bulte, 2005. "Kings and Vikings: On the Dynamics of Competitive Agglomeration," Departmental Working Papers 11, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Krogstrup, Signe, 2002. "Public debt asymmetries: the effect on taxes and spending in the European Union," Working Paper Series 0162, European Central Bank.
- Antonio SCIALA' & Paolo LIBERATI, "undated".
"The Impact of Economic Openness on the Vertical Structure of the Public Sector,"
- Antonio Sciala' & Paolo Liberati, 2008. "The impact of economic openness on the vertical structure of the public sector," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0085, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Jean, HINDRIKS & Susana , PERALTA & Sholmo , WEBER, 2005.
"Fiscal competition, revenue sharing, and policy-induced agglomeration,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2005062, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- HINDRIKS, Jean & PERALTA, Susana & WEBER, Shlomo, 2005. "Fiscal competition, revenue sharing, and policy-induced agglomeration," CORE Discussion Papers 2005093, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marco CATENARO & Jean-Pierre VIDAL, 2006. "Implicit tax co-ordination under repeated policy interactions," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Libman, Alexander, 2005.
"Взаимодействие Государственных И Частных Структур В Интеграционных Группировах: Теоретические Подходы И Опыт Снг
[Interaction of Public and Private Actors in Regional Integration Groups - Theoretic," MPRA Paper 17044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTax competition; Capital taxation; European financial integration; Capital mobility;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-03-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-POL-2003-03-03 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gii:giihei:heiwp01-2003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorina Dobre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieheich.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.