Report NEP-POL-2003-03-03This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Signe Krogstrup, 2003. "Are Capital Taxes Racing to the Bottom in the European Union?," IHEID Working Papers 01-2003, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- De Sinopoli, Francesco & Iannantuoni, Giovanna, 2002. "On the generic strategic stability of nash equilibria if voting is costly," UC3M Working papers. Economics we025620, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Rui Nuno Baleiras & José da Silva Costa, 2003. "To Be or Not To Be in Office Again: Political Business Cycles with Local Governments," Public Economics 0302009, EconWPA.
- Item repec:man:cgbcrp:0322 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heckman, James & Navarro-Lozano, Salvador, 2003. "Using matching, instrumental variables and control functions to estimate economic choice models," Working Paper Series 2003:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2002. "The value of public information in a cournot duopoly," UC3M Working papers. Economics we024617, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- De Sinopoli, Francesco & Iannantuoni, Giovanna, 2002. "Some results on strategic voting and proportional representation with multidimensional policy space," UC3M Working papers. Economics we025721, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.