Sharing a common resource with concave benefits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sprumont, Yves, 1991. "The Division Problem with Single-Peaked Preferences: A Characterization of the Uniform Allocation Rule," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 509-519, March.
- Varian, Hal R., 1974. "Equity, envy, and efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 63-91, September.
- Schmeidler, David & Vind, Karl, 1972. "Fair Net Trades," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 637-642, July.
- Ching, Stephen, 1992. "A simple characterization of the uniform rule," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 57-60, September.
- Moulin, Herve, 1991. "Welfare bounds in the fair division problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 321-337, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Ambec, Stefan, 2010.
"Fair intergenerational sharing of a natural resource,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 170-183, March.
- Ambec, Stefan & D'Albis, Hippolyte, 2009. "Fair Intergenerational Sharing of a Natural Resource," TSE Working Papers 09-084, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Stefan Ambec, 2010. "Fair Intergenerational Sharing of a Natural Resource," Post-Print hal-00630440, HAL.
- d'ALBIS Hippolyte & AMBEC Stefan, 2009. "Fair intergenerational sharing of a natural resource," LERNA Working Papers 09.23.299, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
More about this item
KeywordsCOMMON RESOURCE; SINGLE PEAK; INCENTIVE COMPATIBLE; NO ENVY; FAIRNESS;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gbl:wpaper:200601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgnÃ¨s Vertier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inragfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.