Sharing a common resource with concave benefits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sprumont, Yves, 1991. "The Division Problem with Single-Peaked Preferences: A Characterization of the Uniform Allocation Rule," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 509-519, March.
- Varian, Hal R., 1974. "Equity, envy, and efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 63-91, September.
- Schmeidler, David & Vind, Karl, 1972. "Fair Net Trades," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 637-642, July.
- Ching, Stephen, 1992. "A simple characterization of the uniform rule," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 57-60, September.
- Moulin, Herve, 1991. "Welfare bounds in the fair division problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 321-337, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Ambec, Stefan, 2010.
"Fair intergenerational sharing of a natural resource,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 170-183, March.
- Ambec, Stefan & D'Albis, Hippolyte, 2009. "Fair Intergenerational Sharing of a Natural Resource," TSE Working Papers 09-084, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Stefan Ambec, 2010. "Fair Intergenerational Sharing of a Natural Resource," Post-Print hal-00630440, HAL.
- d'ALBIS Hippolyte & AMBEC Stefan, 2009. "Fair intergenerational sharing of a natural resource," LERNA Working Papers 09.23.299, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
More about this item
KeywordsCOMMON RESOURCE; SINGLE PEAK; INCENTIVE COMPATIBLE; NO ENVY; FAIRNESS;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gbl:wpaper:200601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgnÃ¨s Vertier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inragfr.html .