Literature review of the decision-making determinants related to the influenza vaccination policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria-Laura Silva & Lionel Perrier & Jean Marie Cohen & Anne Mosnier & John Paget & Hans-Martin Späth, 2013. "Literature review of the decision-‐making determinants related to the influenza vaccination policy," Working Papers halshs-00808536, HAL.
- Maria-Laura Silva & Lionel Perrier & Jean Marie Cohen & William Paget & Anne Mosnier & Hans-Martin Späth, 2015. "Literature review of the decision‐making determinants related to the influenza vaccination policy," Post-Print halshs-01307063, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2011.300417_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2011.300330_8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdecision-making; influenza vaccination; public health policy;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gat:wpaper:1317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelly Wirth). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gateefr.html .