Literature review of the decision-‐making determinants related to the influenza vaccination policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria-Laura Silva & Lionel Perrier & Jean Marie Cohen & William Paget & Anne Mosnier & Hans-Martin Späth, 2015. "Literature review of the decision‐making determinants related to the influenza vaccination policy," Post-Print halshs-01307063, HAL.
- Maria Laura Silva & Lionel Perrier & Jean Marie Cohen & Anne Mosnier & John Paget & Hans Martin Spath, 2013. "Literature review of the decision-making determinants related to the influenza vaccination policy," Working Papers 1317, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2011.300417_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2011.300330_8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdecision-making; influenza vaccination; public health policy;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00808536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.