Local Spillovers, Convexity and the Strategic Substitutes Property in Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard, 2011. "Local Spillovers, Convexity and the Strategic Substitutes Property in Networks," Departmental Working Papers 2011-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi, 2011. "Local Spillovers, Convexity and the Strategic Substitutes Property in Networks," Post-Print halshs-00574265, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Furusawa, Taiji & Konishi, Hideo, 2007. "Free trade networks," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 310-335, July.
- Paul Belleflamme & Francis Bloch, 2004.
"Market sharing agreements and collusive networks,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(2), pages 387-411, May.
- Paul Belleflamme & Francis Bloch, 2001. "Market Sharing Agreements and Collusive Networks," Working Papers 443, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- ELLEFLAMME, Paul & BLOCH, Francis, 2004. "Market sharing agreements and collusive networks," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1711, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paul Belleflamme & Francis Bloch, 2004. "Market sharing agreements and collusive networks," Post-Print hal-01505789, HAL.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi, 2012. "Directed Networks with Spillovers," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 14(6), pages 849-878, December.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Sumit Joshi, 2006. "Unequal connections," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(3), pages 319-349, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Möhlmeier & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2013.
"A degree-distance-based connections model with negative and positive externalities,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
13040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Philipp Möhlmeier & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2013. "A degree-distance-based connections model with negative and positive externalities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00825266, HAL.
- Moehlmeier, Philipp & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & Tanimura, Emily, 2014. "A degree-distance-based connections model with negative and positive externalities," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 479, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Tim Hellmann, 2013. "On the existence and uniqueness of pairwise stable networks," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(1), pages 211-237, February.
More about this item
Keywordsnetworks; existence; spillovers;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gat:wpaper:1110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelly Wirth). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gateefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.