Subsidies in World Fisheries. A Reexamination
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:112:y:2018:i:c:p:13-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Lorica, Mylene H., 2002. "Improving developing country food security through aquaculture development--lessons from Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 125-141, April.
- Duy, Nguyen Ngoc & Flaaten, Ola & Long, Le Kim, 2015. "Government support and profitability effects – Vietnamese offshore fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 77-86.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:222-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bulte, Erwin H. & Damania, Richard & Lopez, Ramon, 2007. "On the gains of committing to inefficiency: Corruption, deforestation and low land productivity in Latin America," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 277-295, November.
- Sumaila, U. Rashid & Dyck, Andrew & Baske, Adam, 2014. "Subsidies to tuna fisheries in the Western Central Pacific Ocean," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 288-294.
- Donald R. Leal, 2010. "The Political Economy of Natural Resource Use : Lessons for Fisheries Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16757, The World Bank.
- Johansson, Nils & Krook, Joakim & Eklund, Mats, 2014. "Institutional conditions for Swedish metal production: A comparison of subsidies to metal mining and metal recycling," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 72-82.
- Isaksen, John R. & Hermansen, Øystein & Flaaten, Ola, 2015. "Stubborn fuel tax concessions: The case of fisheries in Norway," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 85-92.
- Clark, Colin W. & Munro, Gordon R. & Sumaila, Ussif Rashid, 2005. "Subsidies, buybacks, and sustainable fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 47-58, July.
- World Bank, 2007. "Global Economic Prospects 2007 : Managing the Next Wave of Globalization," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7157, June.
- Asche, Frank & Smith, Martin D., 2010. "Trade and fisheries: Key issues for the World Trade Organization," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Arnason, Ragnar, 2009. "Fisheries management and operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(3), pages 741-751, March.
- Basak Bayramoglu & Brian Copeland & Jean-François Jacques, 2016. "Trade and Fisheries Subsidies," Working Papers 2016.08, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsSUBSIDIES ; FISHERY;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.