Structural Econometrics Analysis of descending Auctions
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA 90089-0152 U.S.A.|
Phone: (213) 740-8335
Fax: (213) 740-8543
Web page: https://dornsife.usc.edu/econ/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Vuong, Quang, 1993. "Structural econometric analysis of descending auctions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 329-341, April.
- Laffont, J.J. & Vuong, Q., 1992. "Structural Econometrics Analysis of Descending Auctions," Papers 92.272, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Véronique Flambard & Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Mohnen, 2007.
"Snow removal auctions in Montreal: costs, informational rents, and procurement management,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 245-277, February.
- Véronique Flambard & Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Mohnen, 2001. "Snow Removal Auctions in Montreal: Costs, Informational Rents, and Procurement Management," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-05, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Flambard,Véronique & Lasserre,Pierre & Mohnen ,Pierre, 2004. "Snow Removal Auctions in Montreal: Costs, Informational Rents, and Procurement Management," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- V. Flambard & P. Lasserre & P. Mohnen, 2007. "Snow Removal Auctions in Montreal : Costs, Informational Rents, and Procurement Management," Post-Print hal-00186418, HAL.
- Véronique Flambard & Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Mohnen, 2004. "Snow Removal Auctions in Montreal: Costs, Informational Rents, and Procurement Management," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-59, CIRANO.
- Susan Athey & Philip A. Haile, 2002. "Identification of Standard Auction Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(6), pages 2107-2140, November.
- Athey,S. & Haile,P.A., 2000. "Identification of standard auction models," Working papers 13, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Gordy, Michael B, 1998. "Computationally Convenient Distributional Assumptions for Common-Value Auctions," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 61-78, August.
- Michael B. Gordy, "undated". "Computationally Convenient Distributional Assumptions for Common Value Auctions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-05, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael B. Gordy, 1997. "Computationally convenient distributional assumptions for common value auctions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1998. "Théorie des jeux et économie empirique : le cas des données issues d'enchères," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 132(1), pages 121-137.
- Michel Mougeot & Pierre Malgrange, 2002. "Présentation générale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 156(5), pages 1-7.
- Pierre Malgrange & Michel Moreaux & Michel Mougeot, 2000. "Présentation générale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 143(2), pages 1-10.
- Michel Mougeot & Florence Naegelen, 1998. "Présentation générale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 132(1), pages 73-82.
- Paul Pezanis-Christou & Andres Romeu, 2002. "Structural Inferences from First-Price Auction Experiments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 531.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Catherine D. Wolfram, 1997. "Strategic Bidding in a Multi-Unit Auction: An Empirical Analysis of Bids to Supply Electricity," NBER Working Papers 6269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard Elyakime & Patrice Loisel, 1997. "Asymétrie dans des enchères à prix de retrait secret," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(4), pages 835-851.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1997. "Game theory and empirical economics: The case of auction data 1," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Laffont, J.J., 1996. "Game Theory and Empirical Economics: The Case of Auction Data," Papers 95.394, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1994. "The New Economics of Regulation Ten Years After," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 507-537, May.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1992. "The New Economics of Regulation Ten Years After," IDEI Working Papers 22, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bierens, Herman J. & Song, Hosin, 2012. "Semi-nonparametric estimation of independently and identically repeated first-price auctions via an integrated simulated moments method," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 108-119.
- Takahashi, Hidenori, 2015. "Strategic design under uncertain evaluations : structural analysis of design-build auctions," Working Papers 15-08, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:socaec:9202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed