What Are The Costs Of Excessive Deficits?
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PRINCETON UNIVERSITY, WOODROW WILSON SCHOOL OF PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, PRINCETON NEW-JERSEY 08542 U.S.A.|
Phone: (609) 258-4800
Web page: http://wws.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leiderman, Leonardo & Razin, Assaf, 1988.
"Testing Ricardian Neutrality with an Intertemporal Stochastic Model,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Assaf Razin, 1987. "Testing Ricardian Neutrality with an Intertemporal Stochastic Model," NBER Working Papers 2258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evans, Paul, 1985. "Do Large Deficits Produce High Interest Rates?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 68-87, March.
- Ballard, Charles L & Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1985. "General Equilibrium Computations of the Marginal Welfare Costs of Taxes in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 128-138, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)