The Effect of the Current Account Balance on Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans Christiansen & Charles Pigott, 1997. "Long-Term Interest Rates in Globalised Markets," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 175, OECD Publishing.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Suliman, M. O., 1991. "Have budget deficits and money growth caused changes in interest rates and exchange rates in Canada?," North American Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 69-82.
- Ford, Robert & Laxton, Douglas, 1999. "World Public Debt and Real Interest Rates," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 77-94, Summer.
- Evans, Paul, 1985. "Do Large Deficits Produce High Interest Rates?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 68-87, March.
- Peter S. Spiro, 1990. "The Effect of Government Debt on Short-Term Real Interest Rates: Comment on Findlay," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(4), pages 881-888, December.
More about this item
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9707001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .