Perfect Equilibria In Simultaneous- Offers Bargaining
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Samuelson, Larry, 1990. "Perfect Equilibria in Simultaneous-Offers Bargaining," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(3), pages 237-267.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menezes, Flavio M., 1996. "Multiple-unit English auctions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 671-684, December.
- Taiji Furusawa & Quan Wen, 2001. "Unique Inneficient Perfect Equilibrium in a Stochastic Model of Bargaining with Complete Information," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0121, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Grimm, Veronika & Riedel, Frank & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 2003.
"Low price equilibrium in multi-unit auctions: the GSM spectrum auction in Germany,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1557-1569, December.
- Grimm, Veronika & Riedel, Frank & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 2001. "Low price equilibrium in multi-unit auctions: The GSM spectrum auction in Germany," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,31, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Veronika Grimm & Frank Riedel & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2001. "Low Price Equilibrium in Multi-Unit Auctions: The GSM Spectrum Auction in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 506, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bolton, Gary E., 1997. "The rationality of splitting equally," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 365-381, March.
- Christopher Tyson, 2010.
"Dominance solvability of dynamic bargaining games,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 43(3), pages 457-477, June.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2004. "Iterative Dominance and Sequential Bargaining," Economics Papers 2004-W23, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2009. "Dominance Solvability of Dynamic Bargaining Games," Working Papers 644, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Matthew Braham & Friedel Bolle, 2006.
"A difficulty with oaths: On trust, trustworthiness, and signalling,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 219-232, November.
- Friedel Bolle & Matthew Braham, "undated". "A Difficulty with Oaths: On Trust, Trustworthiness, and Signalling," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2003-1-1055, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-013-9346-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Duozhe, 2011. "Commitment and compromise in bargaining," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 203-211, February.
More about this item
Keywordsgames ; expectations ; labour market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pensta:12-87-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .