A Modification of the Schmidt-Phillips Unit Root Test
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1991|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, EAST LANSING MICHIGAN 48824 U.S.A.|
Web page: http://econ.msu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Schmidt, Peter & Lee, Junsoo, 1991. "A modification of the Schmidt-Phillips unit root test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 285-289, July.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmidt, P. & Phillips, P.C.B., 1990. "Testing forUnit Root in the Presence of Deterministic Trends," Papers 8904, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Luis C. Nunes & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues, 2011.
"On LM‐type tests for seasonal unit roots in the presence of a break in trend,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 108-134, 03.
- Luís Catela Nunes & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2009. "On LM-Type Tests for Seasonal Unit Roots in the Presence of a Break in Trend," Working Papers w200920, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Hwang, Jaeyoun & Schmidt, Peter, 1996. "Alternative methods of detrending and the power of unit root tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 227-248.
- Vougas, Dimitrios V., 2008. "Unit root testing based on BLUS residuals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(13), pages 1943-1947, September.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2004. "A PANIC Attack on Unit Roots and Cointegration," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 1127-1177, 07.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2001. "A Panic Attack on Unit Roots and Cointegration," Economics Working Paper Archive 469, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2001. "A PANIC Attack on Unit Roots and Cointegration," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 519, Boston College Department of Economics.
- María del Mar Sánchez de la Vega & Arielle Beyaert, 1994. "Los contrastes de raiz unitaria: una panorámica," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 1, pages 109-154, Junio.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2009. "The Flexible Fourier Form and Local GLS De-trended Unit Root Tests," Working Papers w200919, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Boswijk, H. Peter & Jansson, Michael & Nielsen, Morten Ørregaard, 2015. "Improved likelihood ratio tests for cointegration rank in the VAR model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 97-110.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Michael Jansson & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2012. "Improved Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration Rank in the VAR Model," CREATES Research Papers 2012-39, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Michael Jansson & Morten Ø. Nielsen, 2012. "Improved Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration Rank in the VAR Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-097/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Michael Jansson & Morten Ã˜rregaard Nielsen, 2012. "Improved Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration Rank in the VAR Model," Working Papers 1297, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Joakim Westerlund & David L. Edgerton, 2007. "New Improved Tests for Cointegration with Structural Breaks," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 188-224, 03.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Edgerton , David, 2006. "New Improved Tests for Cointegration with Structural Breaks," Working Papers 2006:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Christophe Hurlin & Valérie Mignon, 2005. "Une synthèse des tests de racine unitaire sur données de panel," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(3), pages 253-294.
- Valérie Mignon & Christophe Hurlin, 2005. "Une synthèse des tests de racine unitaire sur données de panel," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 169(3), pages 253-294.
- Christophe Hurlin & Valérie Mignon, 2006. "Une Synthèse des Tests de Racine Unitaire sur Données de Panel," Post-Print halshs-00078770, HAL.
- de Mello, Luiz & Pisu, Mauro, 2010. "The bank lending channel of monetary transmission in Brazil: A VECM approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 50-60, February.
- Luiz de Mello & Mauro Pisu, 2009. "The Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Transmission in Brazil: A VECM Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 711, OECD Publishing.
- Breitung, Jorg & Gourieroux, Christian, 1997. "Rank tests for unit roots," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 7-27, November.
- Breitung, Jörg & Gouriéroux, Christian, 1996. "Rank tests for unit roots," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1996,9, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Toda, Hiro Y. & McKenzie, C.R., 1999. "LM tests for unit roots in the presence of missing observations: small sample evidence1Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the European Meeting of the Econometric Society, Toulouse, Augus," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 457-468.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:mistet:9001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed