Monitoring Agents With Other Agents
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jerome, 2008.
"To build or not to build: Normative and positive theories of public-private partnerships,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 393-411, March.
- David Martimort & Jérôme Pouyet, 2008. "To build or not to build: Normative and positive theories of public-private partnerships," Post-Print halshs-00754298, HAL.
- Jonathan Conning, 2005. "Monitoring by Peers or by Delegates? Joint Liability Loans and Moral Hazard," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 407, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2006. "'Build It or Not': Normative and Positive Theories of Public-Private Partnerships," CEPR Discussion Papers 5610, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier A. Gutierrez & Carolina Guzmán & Ulpiano J. Jiménez, 2000. "Economía política y finanzas públicas: teoría, evidencia y resultados de laboratorio," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 2(3), pages 104-148, July-dece.
- Eliana La Ferrara, "undated". "Ethnicity and Reciprocity: A model of Credit Transactions in Ghana," Working Papers 193, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Seth Carpenter & Loic Sadoulet, 2000. "Risk-Matching in Credit Groups: Evidence from Guatemala," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1310, Econometric Society.
- Zeller, Manfred, 1996. "Determinants of repayment performance in credit groups," FCND discussion papers 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- M. Kugler & R. Oppes, 2005.
"Collateral and Risk Sharing in group lending: evidence from an urban microcredit program,"
Working Paper CRENoS
200509, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Kugler, Maurice & Oppes, Rossella, 2005. "Collateral and risk sharing in group lending: evidence from an urban microcredit program," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 504, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Conning, Jonathan & Kevane, Michael, 2002.
"Why isn't there more Financial Intermediation in Developing Countries?,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
028, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jonathan Conning & Michael Kevane, 2003. "Why isn't there more Financial Intermediation in Developing Countries?," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 214, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Jeffery Carpenter & Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2006.
"Mutual Monitoring in Teams: Theory and Experimental Evidence on the Importance of Reciprocity,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0608, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 2006. "Mutual Monitoring in Teams: Theory and Experimental Evidence on the Importance of Reciprocity," IZA Discussion Papers 2106, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Park, Albert & Shen, Minggao, 2003.
"Joint liability lending and the rise and fall of China's township and village enterprises,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 497-531, August.
- Albert Park & Minggao Shen, 2001. "Joint Liability Lending and the Rise and Fall of China's Township and Village Enterprises," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 462, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Chowdhury, Prabal Roy, 2005.
"Group-lending: Sequential financing, lender monitoring and joint liability,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 415-439, August.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2003. "Group-lending: Sequential financing, lender monitoring and joint liability," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-10, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2007.
"Punishing the Innocent along with the Guilty: The Economics of Individual versus Group Punishment,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 81-106, January.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2004. "Punishing the Innocent along with the Guilty: The Economics of Individual versus Group Punishment," Working papers 2004-37, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Simon Learmount, 2002. "Theorizing Corporate Governance: New Organizational Alternatives," Working Papers wp237, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Avner Greif, 1997. "On the Social Foundations and Historical Development of Institutions that Facilitate Impersonal Exchange: From the Community Responsibility System to Individual Legal Responsibility in Pre-modern Euro," Working Papers 97016, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Huck & Sherrie L. W. Rhine & Philip Bond & Robert M. Townsend, 1999. "Small business finance in two Chicago minority neighborhoods," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 46-62.
- DeanS. Karlan, 2007.
"Social connections and group banking,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(517), pages 52-84, February.
- Dean S. Karlan, 2005. "Social Connections and Group Banking," Working Papers 913, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Karlan, Dean S., 2007. "Social Connections and Group Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 6194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dean S. Karlan, 2005. "Social Connections and Group Banking," Working Papers 181, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Rafael Gomez & Eric Santor, 2003. "Do Peer Group Members Outperform Individual Borrowers? A Test of Peer Group Lending Using Canadian Micro-Credit Data," Staff Working Papers 03-33, Bank of Canada.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2004. "Group-lending with sequential financing, joint liability and social capital," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-23, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Woerz, Julia, 1999. "Group Lending and Its Implications in Credit Markets for Poor People," Transition Economics Series 12, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- David Masclet, 2003. "L'analyse de l'influence de la pression des pairs dans les équipes de travail," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-35, CIRANO.
- Sharma, Manohar & Zeller, Manfred, 1996. "Repayment performance in group-based credit programs in Bangladesh," FCND discussion papers 15, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bongini, Paola & Ferri, Giovanni & Tae Soo Kang, 2000. "Financial intermediary distress in the Republic of Korea - Small is beautiful?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2332, The World Bank.
- V. Pelligra, 2005. "Banking with sentiments. A model of fiduciary interactions in micro-credit programs," Working Paper CRENoS 200503, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:michet:89-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.