Performance of the Bootstrap for DEA Estimators and Iterating the Principle
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1999. "Performance of the Bootstrap for DEA Estimators and Iterating the Principle," Papers 0002, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aldea, Anamaria & Ciobanu, Anamaria & Stancu, Ion, 2012. "The Renewable Energy Development: A Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 5-19, March.
- Kerstin Enflo & Per Hjertstrand, 2009.
"Relative Sources of European Regional Productivity Convergence: A Bootstrap Frontier Approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 643-659.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Hjertstrand, Per, 2006. "Relative sources of European regional productivity convergence: A bootstrap frontier approach," Working Papers 2006:17, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Nazin, Vladimir, 2010. "Nonparametric estimates of technical efficiency of Russian banks and crisis impact," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 20(4), pages 28-52.
- Johnes, Jill, 2006. "Data envelopment analysis and its application to the measurement of efficiency in higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 273-288, June.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
- Johnes, Jill & Yu, Li, 2008.
"Measuring the research performance of Chinese higher education institutions using data envelopment analysis,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 679-696, December.
- J Johnes & L Yu, 2006. "Measuring the research performance of Chinese higher education institutions using data envelopment analysis," Working Papers 577428, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- W. Cooper & L. Seiford & K. Tone & J. Zhu, 2007. "Some models and measures for evaluating performances with DEA: past accomplishments and future prospects," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 151-163, December.
- R. Amy Puenpatom & Robert Rosenman, 2006. "Efficiency of Thai provincial public hospitals after the introduction of National Health Insurance Program," Working Papers 2006-2, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Rajitkanok Puenpatom & Robert Rosenman, 2008. "Efficiency of Thai provincial public hospitals during the introduction of universal health coverage using capitation," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 319-338, December.
- Greta Falavigna & Roberto Ippoliti & Alessandro Manello, 2012. "Performance of the health care industry: the Italian case study," CERIS Working Paper 201216, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Barros, Carlos P. & Liang, Qi Bin & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2013. "The technical efficiency of US Airlines," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 139-148.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMETRICS ; ESTIMATOR;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:louvis:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.