Wages, Training, and Job Turnover in a Search-Matching Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2000. "Wages, Training and Job Turnover in a Search-Matching Model," IZA Discussion Papers 223, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Yuying An & Roberto Ayala, 1996.
"Nonparametric Estimation of a Survivor Function with Across- Interval-Censored Data,"
- An, Mark Yuying & Ayala, Roberto A., 1996. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Survivor Function with Across-Interval-Censored Data," Working Papers 96-02, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Yuying An, 1996.
"Semiparametric Estimation of Willingness to Pay Distributions,"
- An, Mark Yuying, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of Willingness to Pay Distributions," Working Papers 96-20, Duke University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koop, Gary, 2001.
"Bayesian inference in models based on equilibrium search theory,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 311-338, June.
- Gary Koop, 1999. "Bayesian inference in models based on equilibrium search theory," ESE Discussion Papers 12, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Chéron, Arnaud & Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François, 2004. "Labor Market Institutions and the Employment-Productivity Trade-Off: A Wage Posting Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alok Kumar, 2008. "Inflation And The Dispersion Of Real Wages," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(2), pages 377-399, May.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Rasmus Lentz & Dale T. Mortensen & George R. Neumann & Axel Werwatz, 2005.
"On-the-Job Search and the Wage Distribution,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(1), pages 31-58, January.
- Christensen, Bent Jesper & Mortensen, Dale & Neumann, George R. & Werwatz, Axel, 2000. "On the job search and the wage distribution," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,108, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Rasmus Lentz & Dale T. Mortensen & George R. Neumann & Axel Werwatz, 2003. "On the Job Search and the Wage Distribution," CAM Working Papers 2004-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2014. "Workforce ageing and the training propensity of Italian firms: cross-sectional evidence from the INDACO survey," MPRA Paper 56826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC MODELS ; WAGES ; TRAINING PROGRAMMES;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:clmsre:99-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/clsaadk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .