Varieties of Interpersonal Compatibility of Beliefs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Klaus Nehring & Giacomo Bonanno & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2003. "Varieties of Interpersonal Compatibility of Beliefs," Working Papers 992, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Fagin & Joseph Y. Halpern & Yoram Moses & Moshe Y. Vardi, 2003. "Reasoning About Knowledge," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262562006, January.
- LISMONT, Luc & MONGIN, Philippe, 1994.
"On the Logic of Common Belief and Common Knowledge,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1994005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lismont, L. & Mongin, P., 1994. "On the logic of common belief and common knowledge," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1104, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- E. Ray Canterbery, 1984. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 7(1), pages 4-6, October.
- Robert J Aumann, 1999. "Agreeing to Disagree," Levine's Working Paper Archive 512, David K. Levine.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldec:99-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.