Evaluating Social Policy by Experimental and Nonexperimental Methods
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bratberg, Espen & Grasdal, Astrid & Risa, Alf Erling, 2002. " Evaluating Social Policy by Experimental and Nonexperimental Methods," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(1), pages 147-171.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Astrid Grasdal, 2001.
"The performance of sample selection estimators to control for attrition bias,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 385-398.
- Grasdal, A., 2000. "The Performance of Sample Selection Estimators to Control for Attrition Bias," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 0101, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Grasdal, A., 2001. "The Performance of Sample Selection Estimators to Control for Attrition Bias," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 225, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Millimet, D.L.Daniel L., 2004. "Comparative politics and environmental taxation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 705-722, July.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:5:p:105-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoken, Hisatoshi & Su, Qun, 2015. "Measuring the effect of agricultural cooperatives on household income using PSM-DID : a case study of a rice-producing cooperative in China," IDE Discussion Papers 539, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- repec:enr:rpaper:0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- List, John A. & McHone, W. Warren & Millimet, Daniel L., 2004.
"Effects of environmental regulation on foreign and domestic plant births: is there a home field advantage?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 303-326, September.
- John List & Warren McHone & Daniel Millimet, 2004. "Effects of environmental regulation on foreign and domestic plant births: is there a home field advantage?," Natural Field Experiments 00492, The Field Experiments Website.
- Steven Stern & John Pepper & David Dean & Robert Schmidt, 2011. "The Effects of Vocational Rehabilitation for People with Mental Illlness," Virginia Economics Online Papers 382, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Millimet, Daniel & Sarkar, Dipanwita, 2005. "The Distribution of Returns to Marriage," Departmental Working Papers 0503, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Slottje, Daniel J. & Millimet, Daniel L. & Buchanan, Michael J., 2007. "Econometric analysis of copyrights," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 303-317, August.
- List John A. & Millimet Daniel L & McHone Warren, 2004. "The Unintended Disincentive in the Clean Air Act," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-28, February.
- Hoken, Hisatoshi, 2016. "Participation in farmer's cooperatives and its effects on agricultural incomes : evidence from vegetable-producing areas in China," IDE Discussion Papers 578, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Bakhshi, Hasan & Edwards, John S. & Roper, Stephen & Scully, Judy & Shaw, Duncan & Morley, Lorraine & Rathbone, Nicola, 2015. "Assessing an experimental approach to industrial policy evaluation: Applying RCT+ to the case of Creative Credits," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1462-1472.
More about this item
KeywordsSTATISTICS ; SOCIAL POLICY ; EXPERIMENTS;
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bereco:1700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouibno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.