Micronutrients in Emergencies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Webb, Patrick & Block, Steven, 2004. "Nutrition Information and Formal Schooling as Inputs to Child Nutrition," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(4), pages 801-820, July.
- Tefft, James F. & Keita, Daouda & Wise, Victoria & Kelly, Valerie A. & Staatz, John M., 2003. "Mali's Rural Communes: A Potential Catalyst for Improving Child Nutrition?," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses 11442, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Steven A. Block & Lynnda Keiss & Patrick Webb & S. Kosen & Regina Moench-Pfanner & Martin W. Bloem & C. Peter Timmer, 2002.
"Did Indonesia's Cries of 1997/98 Affect Child Nutrition? A Cohort Decomposition Analysis of National Nutrition Surveillance Data,"
Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition
05, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Steven A. Block & Lynnda Keiss & Patrick Webb & S. Kosen & Regina Moench-Pfanner & Martin W. Bloem & C. Peter Timmer, 2002. "Did Indonesia's Crises of 1997/98 Affect Child Nutrition? A Cohort Decomposition Analysis of National Nutrition Surveillance Data," CID Working Papers 90, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:3:473-476_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- von Braun, Joachim & Teklu, Tesfaye & Webb, Patrick (ed.), 1999. "Famine in Africa: Causes, responses, and prevention," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 0-8018-6121-7.
More about this item
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fsn:wpaper:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Annie DeVane). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sntufus.html .