Nigeria’s macroeconomic crisis explained
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D & Robinson, Sherman, 1993.
"External Shocks, Purchasing Power Parity, and the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 45-63, January.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey & Robinson, Sherman, 1991. "External Shocks, Purchasing Power Parity, and the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate," CUDARE Working Papers 198587, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christopher S. Adam & David L. Bevan, 2003. "Aid, Public Expenditure and Dutch Disease," CSAE Working Paper Series 2003-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Lendjoungou, Francis, 2009. "Competitiveness and the real exchange rate: the standpoint of countries in the CEMAC zone," MPRA Paper 17053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuikeu, Oscar, 2011. "Arguments contre la zone franc [Against the cfa franc zone]," MPRA Paper 33710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David GARBER, 2010. "Oil, Development, and Corruption: Towards an Applied General Equilibrium Model to Investigate Oil Revenue Spending in Chad," EcoMod2010 259600060, EcoMod.
- Peter Warr, 2006. "The Gregory Thesis Visits the Tropics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(257), pages 177-194, June.
- Victalice Ngimanang ACHAMOH & Francis Menjo BAYE, 2015. "Examination of the effects of public spending and trade policy on real exchange rate in Cameroon," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(34), pages 115-128, November.
- Álvarez-Martínez, María Teresa & Polo, Clemente, 2012. "A general equilibrium assessment of external and domestic shocks in Spain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2486-2493.
- Walker, Sarah, 2012. "The (Rail)road to Structural Change: Transportation Costs, Integration, and Production Specialization," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124614, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Siddig, Khalid & Grethe, Harald, 2014.
"International price transmission in CGE models: How to reconcile econometric evidence and endogenous model response?,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 12-22.
- Siddig, K. & Grethe, H., 2013. "International Price Transmission in CGE Models: How to Reconcile Econometric Evidence and Endogenous Model Response?," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 48, March.
- Siddig, Khalid H.A. & Grethe, Harald, 2012. "International Price Transmission In Cge Models: How To Reconcile Econometric Evidence And Endogenous Model Response?," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137388, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Njinkeu, Dominique, 1996. "Evaluation of the incentive structure: A survey and application to Cameroon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 557-568, March.
- Kemme, David M. & Roy, Saktinil, 2006.
"Real exchange rate misalignment: Prelude to crisis?,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 207-230, October.
- David M. Kemme & Saktinil Roy, 2005. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment: Prelude to Crisis?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp797, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Karen Thierfelder & Sherman Robinson, 2003.
"Trade and Tradability: Exports, Imports, and Factor Markets in the Salter‐Swan Model,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 79(244), pages 103-111, March.
- Thierfelder, Karen & Robinson, Sherman, 2002. "Trade and tradability: Exports, imports, and factor markets in the Salter-Swan model," TMD discussion papers 93, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Timothy Halliday & Daniel Lederman & Raymond Robertson, 2018.
"Tracking wage inequality trends with prices and different trade models: evidence from Mexico,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 154(1), pages 47-73, February.
- Halliday,Timothy & Lederman,Daniel & Robertson,Raymond, 2015. "Tracking wage inequality trends with prices and different trade models : evidence from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7471, The World Bank.
- Halliday, Timothy J. & Lederman, Daniel & Robertson, Raymond, 2016. "Tracking Wage Inequality Trends with Prices and Different Trade Models: Evidence from Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 10156, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Quan Chu, H. & Grais, Wafik, 1996. "Energy supply shocks: Macroeconomic consequences for Ukraine," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 643-688, December.
- Jeffrey D. Lewis & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2003. "Free Trade Agreements and the SADC Economies," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(2), pages 156-206, June.
- Jinzhao Chen, 2015.
"Interprovincial Competitiveness and Economic Growth: Evidence from Chinese Provincial Data (1992–2008),"
Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 388-414, August.
- Jinzhao Chen, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: Evidence from Chinese Provincial Data (1992 - 2008)," PSE Working Papers halshs-00667467, HAL.
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & Menzies, Gordon & Vines, David, 2007. "Stiglitz Versus the IMF on the Asian Debt Crisis: An Intertemporal Model with Real Exchange Rate Overshooting," CEPR Discussion Papers 6318, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eugenio Diaz Bonilla & Hector E. Schamis, 1999. "La economía política de las políticas de cambio en Argentina," Research Department Publications 3079, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Republic of Moldova; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 2005/054, International Monetary Fund.
- Anyarath Kitwiwattanachai & Doug Nelson & Geoffrey Reed, 2007. "Quantitative Impacts of East Asia Free Trade Area: A Computable General Equilibrium Modelling," EcoMod2007 23900043, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsNIGERIA; WEST AFRICA; AFRICA SOUTH OF SAHARA; AFRICA; exchange rate; oil industry; export policies; economic development; macroeconomics; international trade; oil prices;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:nsspwp:52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.