Implications of avian flu for economic development in Kenya:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vanzetti, David, 2007. "Chicken Supreme: How the Indonesian Poultry Sector Can Survive Avian Influenza," 2007 Conference (51st), February 13-16, 2007, Queenstown, New Zealand 10384, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Thurlow, James & Kiringai, Jane & Gautam, Madhur, 2007. "Rural investment to accelerate growth and poverty reduction in Kenya:," IFPRI discussion papers 723, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Liangzhi You & Xinshen Diao, 2007. "Assessing the Potential Impact of Avian Influenza on Poultry in West Africa: A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 348-367, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Birol, Ekin & Asare-Marfo, Dorene & Ayele, Gezahegn & Mensa-Bonsu, Akwasi & Ndirangu, Lydia & Okpukpara, Benjamin & Roy, Devesh & Yakhshilikov, Yorbol, 2010. "Investigating the role of poultry in livelihoods and the impact of avian flu on livelihoods outcomes in Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1011, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Birol, Ekin & Asare-Marfo, Dorene & Ayele, Gezahegn & Mensah-Bonsu, Akwasi & Ndirangu, Lydia & Okpukpara, Benjamin & Roy, Devesh & Yakhshilikov, Yorbol, 2013. "The impact of avian flu on livelihood outcomes in Africa: evidence from Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(4), October.
More about this item
KeywordsAvian influenza Developing countries; avian flu; economic growth; Poverty; Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) model; Development strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-02-27 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-02-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-02-27 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2010-02-27 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2010-02-27 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .