Implications of avian flu for economic development in Kenya:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vanzetti, David, 2007. "Chicken Supreme: How the Indonesian Poultry Sector Can Survive Avian Influenza," 2007 Conference (51st), February 13-16, 2007, Queenstown, New Zealand 10384, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Thurlow, James & Kiringai, Jane & Gautam, Madhur, 2007. "Rural investment to accelerate growth and poverty reduction in Kenya:," IFPRI discussion papers 723, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Liangzhi You & Xinshen Diao, 2007. "Assessing the Potential Impact of Avian Influenza on Poultry in West Africa: A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 348-367, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Birol, Ekin & Asare-Marfo, Dorene & Ayele, Gezahegn & Mensa-Bonsu, Akwasi & Ndirangu, Lydia & Okpukpara, Benjamin & Roy, Devesh & Yakhshilikov, Yorbol, 2010. "Investigating the role of poultry in livelihoods and the impact of avian flu on livelihoods outcomes in Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1011, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Birol, Ekin & Asare-Marfo, Dorene & Ayele, Gezahegn & Mensah-Bonsu, Akwasi & Ndirangu, Lydia & Okpukpara, Benjamin & Roy, Devesh & Yakhshilikov, Yorbol, 2013. "The impact of avian flu on livelihood outcomes in Africa: evidence from Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(4), pages 1-14, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAvian influenza Developing countries; avian flu; economic growth; Poverty; Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) model; Development strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-02-27 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-02-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2010-02-27 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2010-02-27 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2010-02-27 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.