Economics of tractor ownership under rainfed agriculture with applications in Ghana:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diao, Xinshen & Cossar, Frances & Houssou, Nazaire & Kolavalli, Shashidhara, 2014. "Mechanization in Ghana: Emerging demand, and the search for alternative supply models," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 168-181.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diao, Xinshen & Silver, Jed & Takeshima, Hiroyuki, 2016. "Agricultural mechanization and agricultural transformation:," IFPRI discussion papers 1527, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0716-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Adhikari, Rajendra Prasad & Poudel, Mahendra Nath & Kumar, Anjani, 2015. "Farm household typologies and mechanization patterns in Nepal Terai: Descriptive analysis of the Nepal living standards survey:," IFPRI discussion papers 1488, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordsmechanization; farm inputs; Smallholders; tractor service market; firm investment theory; timeliness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-01-14 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.