The expected benefits of trade liberalization for world income and development: Opening the “black box” of global trade modeling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. ALAN WINTERS & NEIL McCULLOCH & ANDREW McKAY, 2015.
"Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 14, pages 271-314
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Stefano Scarpetta & Dirk Pilat, 1996. "Mark-Up Ratios in Manufacturing Industries: Estimates for 14 OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 162, OECD Publishing.
- Patrick A. Messerlin, 2001. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in Europe: European Commercial Policy in the 2000s," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 102.
- T. Takayama, 1967. "International Trade And Mathematical Programming," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 11(1), pages 36-48, June.
- Howard J. Wall, 1999. "Using the gravity model to estimate the costs of protection," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 33-40.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2002.
"Estimating the Poverty Impacts of Trade Liberalization,"
GTAP Working Papers
1163, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2002. "Estimating the poverty impacts of trade liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2790, The World Bank.
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-623, June.
- Takayama, T., 1967. "International Trade And Mathematical Programming," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 11(01), June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo HERNÁNDEZ, 2013. "Una reseña de los efectos del Tratado de Libre Comercio entre Colombia y Estados Unidos," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 011204, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Hoang, Hoa K. & Meyers, William H., 2015. "Price stabilization and impacts of trade liberalization in the Southeast Asian rice market," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 26-39.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade modeling; Poverty alleviation; Assessment; trade liberalization; Computable general equilibrium (CGE) modeling; Development; agricultural sector; Agricultural prices; Globalization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-08-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2008-08-14 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fprevi:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .