Report NEP-INT-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasco Leite & Sofia B.S.D. Castro & João Correia-da-Silva, 2008. "The core periphery model with asymmetric inter-regional and intra-regional trade costs," FEP Working Papers 287, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick & Munshi, Farzana, 2008. "Offshoring and Occupational Wages: Some empirical evidence," Working Papers in Economics 312, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bouet, Antoine, 2008. "The expected benefits of trade liberalization for world income and development: Opening the “black box” of global trade modeling," Food policy reviews 8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Berthou, Antoine, 2008. "An investigation on the effect of real exchange rate movements on OECD bilateral exports," Working Paper Series 0920, European Central Bank.
- Matthew Adler & Gary Clyde Hufbauer, 2008. "Policy Liberalization and FDI Growth, 1982 to 2006," Working Paper Series WP08-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Stähler, Frank, 2008. "Foreign direct investment and environmental taxes," Working Paper Series 0921, European Central Bank.
- Jean-Pierre Cling & Mohamed Ali Marouani & Mireille Razafindrakoto & Anne-Sophie Robilliard & François Roubaud, 2008. "The Vietnam’s terms of accession and distributional impact of WTO membership," Working Papers DT/2008/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Faruk Aydin & Hulya Saygili & Mesut Saygili, 2007. "Empirical Analysis of Structural Change in Turkish Exports," Working Papers 0708, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.