The Vietnam’s terms of accession and distributional impact of WTO membership
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Houssein Boumellassa & Hugo Valin, 2009.
"Vietnam's Accession to the WTO: Expost Evaluation in a Dynamic Perspective,"
CEPII research center, issue 118, pages 13-42.
- Houssein Guimbard & Hugo Valin, 2008. "Vietnam's Accession to the WTO: Ex-Post Evaluation in a Dynamic Perspective," Working Papers 2008-31, CEPII research center.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/45eb019724sn6sg9melpggksl is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade; WTO; Labour; Inequalities; Vietnam; Commerce international; OMC; Emploi; Inégalités; Vietnam.;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-08-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2008-08-14 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2008-08-14 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2008-08-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-08-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt200803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.