International Trade And Mathematical Programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Shapouri, Hosein & Price, Jeffrey, 2006. "Welfare maximization, pricing, and allocation with a product performance or environmental quality standard: Illustration for the gasoline and additives market," ISU General Staff Papers 200606010700001452, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Shapouri, Hosein & Price, Jeffrey, 2003. "Welfare Maximization, Product Pricing, and Market Allocation in the Gasoline and Additives Market," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10675, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Denbaly, Massoud Said Mark, 1984. "U. S. monetary policy and the exchange rate: effects on the world coarse grain market," ISU General Staff Papers 198401010800008753, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Guise, John W.B. & Ryland, G.J., 1969. "Production Scheduling And Allocation: A Normative Decision Model For Sugar Milling," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 13(01), June.
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Shapouri, Hosein & Price, Jeffrey, 2006. "Welfare maximization, pricing, and allocation with a product performance or environmental quality standard: Illustration for the gasoline and additives market," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 230-245, June.
- Bouet, Antoine, 2008. "The expected benefits of trade liberalization for world income and development: Opening the “black box” of global trade modeling," Food policy reviews 8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zwart, Anthony C. & Martin, Larry, 1974. "The North American Pork Sector- Analysis of its Economic Interrelationships and a Model for Policy Evaluation," Working Papers 245022, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:11:y:1967:i:1:p:36-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.