Distribution, growth, and performance of microfinance institutions in Africa, Asia, and Latin America
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lapenu, Cécile & Zeller, Manfred, 2001. "Distribution, growth, and performance of microfinance institutions in Africa, Asia, and Latin America," FCND discussion papers 114, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Bouis, Howarth E., 1994. "Agricultural technology and food policy to combat iron deficiency in developing countries," FCND discussion papers 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Weiss & Heather Montgomery, 2005.
"Great Expectations: Microfinance and Poverty Reduction in Asia and Latin America,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3-4), pages 391-416.
- Weiss, John & Montgomery, Heather, 2004. "Great expectations: microfinance and poverty reduction in Asia and Latin America," MPRA Paper 33142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:05e05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delfiner, Miguel & Pailhé, Cristina & Perón, Silvana, 2006. "Microfinanzas: Un análisis de experiencias y alternativas de regulacion," MPRA Paper 497, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Apr 2006.
- Sajjad Zohir & Imran Matin, 2004. "Wider impacts of microfinance institutions: issues and concepts," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 301-330.
- Muriel Gilardone & Isabelle Guérin & Jane Palier, 2002. "The weight of institutions on women's capabilities," Post-Print halshs-00421839, HAL.
- Weiss, John & Montgomery, Heather & Kurmanalieva, Elvira, 2003. "Micro finance and poverty reduction in Asia: what is the evidence?," MPRA Paper 33140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Cornée & Gervais Thenet, 2015.
"Efficience des institutions de microfinance en Bolivie et au Pérou : une approche Data Envelopment Analysis en deux étapes,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
201516, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Simon Cornée & Gervais Thenet, 2015. "Efficience des institutions de microfinance en Bolivie et au Pérou :une approche Data Envelopment Analysis en deux étapes," Working Papers CEB 15-040, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Asalatha, B. P. & Vijayamohanan, Pillai N., 2010. "Raising the ‘Beatrice’s Goat’: The Indian Experience in Microcredit," MPRA Paper 29049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert & Mehrteab, Habteab T., 2005. "Does the group leader matter? The impact of monitoring activities and social ties of group leaders on the repayment performance of groupbased lending Eritrea," Research Report 05E05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Pederson, Glenn D., 2003. "Rural Finance Institutions, Markets And Policies In Africa," Conference Papers 28070, University of the Free State, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- repec:afe:journl:v:20:y:2018:i:2:p:21-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Remco Eijkel & Niels Hermes & Robert Lensink, 2011. "Group lending and the role of the group leader," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 299-321, April.
More about this item
KeywordsMicroenterprises Finance. ; Financial institutions. ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fcndbr:114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.