The promises and challenges of biofuels for the poor in developing countries: IFPRI 2005-2006 Annual Report Essay
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grundmann, Philipp & Ehlers, Melf-Hinrich & Uckert, Götz, 2012. "Responses of agricultural bioenergy sectors in Brandenburg (Germany) to climate, economic and legal changes: An application of Holling's adaptive cycle," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 118-129.
- Hubert Schmitz & Oliver Johnson & Tilman Altenburg, 2015. "Rent Management - The Heart of Green Industrial Policy," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 812-831, December.
- Elisa Portale, 2012. "Socio-Economic Sustainability of Biofuel Production in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from a Jatropha Outgrower Model in Rural Tanzania," CID Working Papers 56, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Mohcine Bakhat & Klaas WŸrzburg, 2013. "Price Relationships of Crude Oil and Food Commodities," Working Papers fa06-2013, Economics for Energy.
- von Braun, Joachim, 2007. "When Food Makes Fuel: The Promises and Challenges of Biofuels," Conference Proceedings 2007 124488, Crawford Fund.
- Jumbe, Charles B.L. & Msiska, Frederick B.M. & Madjera, Michael, 2009. "Biofuels development in Sub-Saharan Africa: Are the policies conducive?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4980-4986, November.
- Saraly Andrade de Sá & Charles Palmer & Stefanie Engel, 2012.
"Ethanol Production, Food and Forests,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Saraly Andrade de Sa & Charles Palmer & Stefanie Engel, 2010. "Ethanol Production, Food and Forests," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 48.2010, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2010.
- Andrade de Sa, Saraly & Palmer, Charles & Engel, Stefanie, 2010. "Ethanol Production, Food and Forests," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 21, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Andrade de Sa, Saraly & Palmer, Charles & Engel, Stefanie, 2010. "Ethanol production, food and forests," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27950, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- M. Bruna Zolin & Bernadette Andreosso O�Callaghan, 2010. "Long-term cereal price changes: how important is the speculative element," Working Papers 2010_23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Wall, Howard J., 2009. "Biofuel Subsidies: An Open-Economy Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doku, Angela & Di Falco, Salvatore, 2012. "Biofuels in developing countries: Are comparative advantages enough?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 101-117.
- Bernadette Andreosso-O’Callaghan & M. Zolin, 2010. "Long-term Cereal Price Changes: How Important is the Speculative Element?," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(4), pages 624-637, December.
- Kudakasseril Kurian, Jiby & Raveendran Nair, Gopu & Hussain, Abid & Vijaya Raghavan, G.S., 2013. "Feedstocks, logistics and pre-treatment processes for sustainable lignocellulosic biorefineries: A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 205-219.
- Grundmann, Philipp & Ehlers, Melf-Hinrich & Uckert, Gotz, 2011. "Responses Of Agricultural Bioenergy Production In Brandenburg (Germany) To Ecological, Economic And Legal Changes: An Application Of Holling'S Adaptive Cycle," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114726, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Qiu, Huanguang & Sun, Laixiang & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 2012. "Liquid biofuels in China: Current status, government policies, and future opportunities and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3095-3104.
More about this item
KeywordsBiofuels; Poor Developing countries; Small farmers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:anress:2006essay. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.