The promises and challenges of biofuels for the poor in developing countries: IFPRI 2005-2006 Annual Report Essay
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grundmann, Philipp & Ehlers, Melf-Hinrich & Uckert, Götz, 2012. "Responses of agricultural bioenergy sectors in Brandenburg (Germany) to climate, economic and legal changes: An application of Holling's adaptive cycle," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 118-129.
- Elisa Portale, 2012. "Socio-Economic Sustainability of Biofuel Production in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from a Jatropha Outgrower Model in Rural Tanzania," CID Working Papers 56, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- von Braun, Joachim, 2007. "When Food Makes Fuel: The Promises and Challenges of Biofuels," Conference Proceedings 2007 124488, Crawford Fund.
- Saraly Andrade de Sá & Charles Palmer & Stefanie Engel, 2012.
"Ethanol Production, Food and Forests,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Saraly Andrade de Sa & Charles Palmer & Stefanie Engel, 2010. "Ethanol Production, Food and Forests," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 48.2010, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2010.
- Andrade de Sa, Saraly & Palmer, Charles & Engel, Stefanie, 2010. "Ethanol Production, Food and Forests," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 21, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Andrade de Sa, Saraly & Palmer, Charles & Engel, Stefanie, 2010. "Ethanol production, food and forests," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27950, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Doku, Angela & Di Falco, Salvatore, 2012. "Biofuels in developing countries: Are comparative advantages enough?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 101-117.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sumon Bhaumik & Howard J. Wall, 2009. "Biofuel subsidies: an open-economy analysis," Working Papers 2009-053, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Qiu, Huanguang & Sun, Laixiang & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 2012. "Liquid biofuels in China: Current status, government policies, and future opportunities and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3095-3104.
- Mohcine Bakhat & Klaas WŸrzburg, 2013. "Price Relationships of Crude Oil and Food Commodities," Working Papers fa06-2013, Economics for Energy.
- Jumbe, Charles B.L. & Msiska, Frederick B.M. & Madjera, Michael, 2009. "Biofuels development in Sub-Saharan Africa: Are the policies conducive?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4980-4986, November.
- M. Bruna Zolin & Bernadette Andreosso O�Callaghan, 2010. "Long-term cereal price changes: how important is the speculative element," Working Papers 2010_23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Bernadette Andreosso-O’Callaghan & M. Zolin, 2010. "Long-term Cereal Price Changes: How Important is the Speculative Element?," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(4), pages 624-637, December.
- Kudakasseril Kurian, Jiby & Raveendran Nair, Gopu & Hussain, Abid & Vijaya Raghavan, G.S., 2013. "Feedstocks, logistics and pre-treatment processes for sustainable lignocellulosic biorefineries: A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 205-219.
- Grundmann, Philipp & Ehlers, Melf-Hinrich & Uckert, Gotz, 2011. "Responses Of Agricultural Bioenergy Production In Brandenburg (Germany) To Ecological, Economic And Legal Changes: An Application Of Holling'S Adaptive Cycle," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114726, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
KeywordsBiofuels; Poor Developing countries; Small farmers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:anress:2006essay. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .