Responses Of Agricultural Bioenergy Production In Brandenburg (Germany) To Ecological, Economic And Legal Changes: An Application Of Holling'S Adaptive Cycle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- von Braun, Joachim & Pachauri, R. K., 2006. "The promises and challenges of biofuels for the poor in developing countries: IFPRI 2005-2006 Annual Report Essay," Annual report essays 2006Essay, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ifpri, 2006. "IFPRI Annual Report 2005-2006: The promises and challenges of biofuels for the poor in developing countries," Annual reports 2006, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptive cycle; agricultural bioenergy; potential; resilience; connectedness; critical states; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Financial Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-10-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi11:114726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .