Ranking Alternatives based on Imprecise Multi-Criteria Data and Pairwise Overlap Dominance Relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubois, Didier, 2006. "Possibility theory and statistical reasoning," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 47-69, November.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Kurt Nielsen, 2011. "Weighted Overlap Dominance - A Procedure for Interactive Selection on Multidimensional Interval Data," MSAP Working Paper Series 06_2010, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Tavana, Madjid, 2011.
"An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 373-386, August.
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & TAVANA, Madjid, 2011. "An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2278, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cohen, Michele & Jaffray, Jean-Yves, 1980. "Rational Behavior under Complete Ignorance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1281-1299, July.
- Le Teno, J. F. & Mareschal, B., 1998.
"An interval version of PROMETHEE for the comparison of building products' design with ill-defined data on environmental quality,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 522-529, September.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Jean-François Le Téno, 1998. "An interval version of PROMETHEE for the comparison of building products design with ill-defined data on environmental quality," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9371, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth, 1999. "Fuzzy scores of technical efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 529-541, June.
- Goumas, M. & Lygerou, V., 2000. "An extension of the PROMETHEE method for decision making in fuzzy environment: Ranking of alternative energy exploitation projects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 606-613, June.
- Opricovic, Serafim & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung, 2007. "Extended VIKOR method in comparison with outranking methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 514-529, April.
- Behzadian, Majid & Kazemzadeh, R.B. & Albadvi, A. & Aghdasi, M., 2010. "PROMETHEE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 198-215, January.
- Wade D. Cook & Moshe Kress, 1990. "A Data Envelopment Model for Aggregating Preference Rankings," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(11), pages 1302-1310, November.
More about this item
KeywordsWeighted overlap dominance; fuzzy interval data; imprecision measures; semi-equivalence classes; relevance ranking;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:foi:msapwp:02_2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geir Tveit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msakudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.