Fair lending analysis of credit cards
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert B. Avery & Kenneth P. Brevoort & Glenn Canner, 2012. "Does Credit Scoring Produce a Disparate Impact?," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 40, pages 65-114, December.
- Dubravka Ritter, 2012. "Do we still need the Equal Credit Opportunity Act?," Consumer Finance Institute discussion papers 12-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Stephen L. Ross & John Yinger, 2002. "The Color of Credit: Mortgage Discrimination, Research Methodology, and Fair-Lending Enforcement," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262182289, December.
- M. Cary Collins & Keith D. Harvey & Peter J. Nigro, 2002. "The Influence of Bureau Scores, Customized Scores and Judgmental Review on the Bank Underwriting Decision-Making Process," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 24(2), pages 129-152.
- Robert B. Avery & Raphael W. Bostic & Paul S. Calem & Glenn B. Canner, 2000. "Credit Scoring: Statistical Issues and Evidence from Credit-Bureau Files," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 523-547.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl & Peter Grajzl & A. Joseph Guse & Richard M. Todd & Michael Williams, 2018.
"Neighborhood Racial Characteristics, Credit History, and Bankcard Credit in Indian Country,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 60(3), pages 410-441, September.
- Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl & Peter Grajzl & A. Joseph Guse & Richard M. Todd & Michael Williams, 2015. "Neighborhood Racial Characteristics, Credit History, and Bankcard Credit in Indian Country," CESifo Working Paper Series 5594, CESifo.
More about this item
KeywordsScoring model; Disparate impact; Fair lending; Model governance; Consumer lending; ECOA; disparate treatment; Discrimination; Credit card; Regulation B;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpdp:14-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.