Report NEP-LAW-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Krekel & Marie L. Poprawe, 2014. "The Effect of Local Crime on Well-Being: Evidence for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 678, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hoang, Cung Truong & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Smuda, Florian, 2014. "Determinants of self-reporting under the European corporate leniency program," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-043, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Eugen Dimant, 2014. "The Nature of Corruption - An Interdisciplinary Perspective," Working Papers CIE 79, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Elizabeth Kaletski & Lanse Minkler & Nishith Prakash & Susan Randolph, 2014. "Does Constitutionalizing Economic and Social Rights Promote their Fulfillment?," Economic Rights Working Papers 23, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Herlin-Karnell, Ester, 2014. "Europe's area of freedom, security and justice through the prism of constitutionalism: Why the EU needs a grammar of justice to improve its legitimacy," Discussion Papers, Center for Global Constitutionalism SP IV 2014-801, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Ahn, Thomas & Yelowitz, Aaron, 2014. "The Short-Run Impacts of Connecticut’s Paid Sick Leave Legislation," MPRA Paper 57885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amit Mukherjee & Ljudmilla Poznanskaya & Anjum Rosha & Olga Schwartz, 2013. "Russian - Strengthening Access to Justice : A JSDF Grant to Empower Vulnerable Groups," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17016, The World Bank.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2014. "Corruption in PPPs, Incentives and Contract Incompleteness," CEIS Research Paper 317, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jul 2014.
- Langenmayr, Dominika, 2014. "Voluntary Disclosure of Evaded Taxes - Increasing Revenues, or Increasing Incentives to Evade?," Discussion Papers in Economics 21359, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Joelson Oliveira Sampaio & Rodrigo de Losso da Silveira Bueno; Luciana Gross Cunha, 2014. "Confidence in the Judicial System and Court Experience: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_11, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Skanderson, David & Ritter, Dubravka, 2014. "Fair lending analysis of credit cards," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 14-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Tröger, Tobias, 2013. "The Single Supervisory Mechanism - Panacea or Quack Banking Regulation? Preliminary assessment of the evolving regime for the prudential supervision of banks with ECB involvement," IMFS Working Paper Series 73, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).