Report NEP-BAN-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Basten & Catherine Koch, 2014. "Higher bank capital requirements and mortgage pricing: evidence from the Counter-Cyclical Capital Buffer," ECON - Working Papers 169, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Burçhan Sakarya, 2013. "A Look at the Structural Bank Regulation Initiatives and a Discussion over Turkish Banking Sector?," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 21, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Andrea Zaghini, 2014. "Bank bonds: size, systemic relevance and the sovereign," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 966, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2014. "Banking, Liquidity and Bank Runs in an Infinite Horizon Economy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 14-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Tommaso Oliviero, 2014. "Managerial compensation, regulation and risk in banks: theory and evidence from the financial crisis," Working Papers 279, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2014.
- Tigran Poghosyan & Charlotte Werger & Jakob de Haan, 2014. "Size and support ratings of US banks," DNB Working Papers 434, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Busch, Ramona & Memmel, Christoph, 2014. "Quantifying the components of the banks' net interest margin," Discussion Papers 15/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Skanderson, David & Ritter, Dubravka, 2014. "Fair lending analysis of credit cards," Consumer Finance Institute discussion papers 14-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Stephen Williamson, 2014. "Central Bank Purchases of Private Assets," 2014 Meeting Papers 208, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shuhei Aoki & Makoto Nirei, 2014. "Zipf’s Law, Pareto’s Law, and the Evolution of Top Incomes in the U.S," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 023, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Bagnall, John & Bounie, David & Huynh, Kim P. & Kosse, Anneke & Schmidt, Tobias & Schuh, Scott & Stix, Helmut, 2014. "Consumer cash usage: a cross-country comparison with payment diary survey data," Working Papers 14-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- James Bernstein, Leroi Raputsoane and Eric Schaling, 2014. "Credit Procyclicality and Financial Regulation in South Africa," Working Papers 445, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Rosengren, Eric S., 2014. "Broker-dealer finance and financial stability," Speech 85, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.