Credit Scoring: Statistical Issues and Evidence from Credit-Bureau Files
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajdeep Sengupta & Geetesh Bhardwaj, 2015. "Credit Scoring and Loan Default," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 139-167, June.
- Barakova, Irina & Bostic, Raphael W. & Calem, Paul S. & Wachter, Susan M., 2003.
"Does credit quality matter for homeownership?,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 318-336, December.
- Irina Barakova & Raphael Bostic & Paul Calem & Susan Wachter, "undated". "Does Credit Quality Matter for Homeownership?," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 410, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Irina Barakova & Raphael Bostic & Paul Calem & Susan Wachter, 2003. "Does Credit Quality Matter for Homeownership?," Working Paper 8608, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Ron J. Feldman, 2002. "Mortgage rates, homeownership rates, and government-sponsored enterprises," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, pages 4-23.
- Stephen L. Ross & John Yinger, 2002. "Looking the Other Way: A Critique of the Fair-Lending Enforcement System and a Plan to Fix It," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 24, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Berger, Allen N, 2003.
" The Economic Effects of Technological Progress: Evidence from the Banking Industry,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(2), pages 141-176, April.
- Allen N. Berger, 2002. "The economic effects of technological progress: evidence from the banking industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Berger, Allen N & Frame, W Scott & Miller, Nathan H, 2005.
"Credit Scoring and the Availability, Price, and Risk of Small Business Credit,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 191-222, April.
- Allen N. Berger & W. Scott Frame & Nathan H. Miller, 2002. "Credit scoring and the availability, price, and risk of small business credit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allen N. Berger & W. Scott Frame & Nathan H. Miller, 2002. "Credit scoring and the availability, price, and risk of small business credit," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Skanderson, David & Ritter, Dubravka, 2014. "Fair lending analysis of credit cards," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 14-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jonathan Spader, 2010. "Beyond Disparate Impact: Risk-based Pricing and Disparity in Consumer Credit History Scores," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 37(2), pages 61-78, June.
- Sengupta, Rajdeep & Bhardwaj, Geetesh, 2015. "Credit scoring and loan default," Research Working Paper RWP 15-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Kartik Athreya & Xuan S. Tam & Eric R. Young, 2012.
"A Quantitative Theory of Information and Unsecured Credit,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 153-183, July.
- Kartik Athreya, 2008. "A Quantitative Theory of Information and Unsecured Credit," 2008 Meeting Papers 68, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kartik B. Athreya & Xuan S. Tam & Eric R. Young, 2011. "A quantitative theory of information and unsecured credit," Working Paper 08-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Avery, Robert B. & Calem, Paul S. & Canner, Glenn B., 2004. "Consumer credit scoring: Do situational circumstances matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 835-856, April.
- Berger, Allen N. & Buch, Claudia M. & DeLong, Gayle & DeYoung, Robert, 2004. "Exporting financial institutions management via foreign direct investment mergers and acquisitions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 333-366, April.
- David Harrison & Michael Seiler, 2015. "The Paradox of Judicial Foreclosure: Collateral Value Uncertainty and Mortgage Rates," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 377-411, April.
- Smith, Brent C, 2011. "Stability in consumer credit scores: Level and direction of FICO score drift as a precursor to mortgage default and prepayment," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 285-298.
- Patrick de Fontnouvelle & Victoria Garrity & Scott Chu & Eric S. Rosengren, 2005. "The potential impact of explicit Basel II operational risk capital charges on the competitive environment of processing banks in the United States," Basel II White Paper 4, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:28:y:2000:i:3:p:523-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.