Monetary and exchange rate policy in Austria: an early example of policy coordination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Persson, Torsten, 1988. "An introduction and a broad survey," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 519-532, March.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Michael T. Belongia & K. Alec Chrystal, 1990. "The pitfalls of exchange rate targeting: a case study from the United Kingdom," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 15-24.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1991.
"The Advantage of Tying One's Hands: EMS Discipline and Central Bank Credibility,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 303-330
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Pagano, Marco, 1988. "The advantage of tying one's hands : EMS discipline and Central Bank credibility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1055-1075, June.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Pagano, Marco, 1986. "The Advantages of Tying One's Hands: EMS Discipline and Central Bank Credibility," CEPR Discussion Papers 135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George A. Kahn, 1987. "International policy coordination in an interdependent world," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Mar, pages 14-32.
- Clemens J. M. Kool & John A. Tatom, 1988. "International linkages in the term structure of interest rates," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 30-43.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1980. "Exchange Rate Economics: Where Do We Stand?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 11(1, Tenth ), pages 143-206.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John A. Tatom, 1995.
"Currency Appreciation and ‘Deindustrialisation’: A European Perspective,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 519-541, July.
- John A. Tatom, 1994. "Currency appreciation and "deindustrialization": a European perspective," Working Papers 1992-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- John A. Tatom, 1992. "The P-star model and Austrian prices," Working Papers 1992-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- John A. Tatom & Dieter Proske, 1994. "Are there adverse real effects from monetary policy coordination? Some evidence from Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands," Working Papers 1994-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
KeywordsAustria ; Monetary policy - Austria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1992-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .