Opening Remarks : a speech at the \\"Conference on Monetary Policy Strategy, Tools, and Communications Practices\\" sponsored by the Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, June 4, 2019
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas M. Mertens & John C. Williams, 2019.
"Monetary Policy Frameworks and the Effective Lower Bound on Interest Rates,"
AEA Papers and Proceedings,
American Economic Association, vol. 109, pages 427-432, May.
- John C. Williams & Thomas M. Mertens, 2019. "Monetary Policy Frameworks and the Effective Lower Bound on Interest Rates," Working Paper Series 2019-1, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 11 Jan 2019.
- Thomas M. Mertens & John C. Williams, 2019. "Monetary policy frameworks and the effective lower bound on interest rates," Staff Reports 877, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 13 Jan 2019.
- David L. Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2000.
"Three lessons for monetary policy in a low-inflation era,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 936-978.
- David L. Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 1999. "Three lessons for monetary policy in a low inflation era," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1999.
- William B English & J David López-Salido & Robert J Tetlow, 2015.
"The Federal Reserve’s Framework for Monetary Policy: Recent Changes and New Questions,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 63(1), pages 22-70, May.
- William B. English & J. David Lopez-Salido & Robert J. Tetlow, 2013. "The Federal Reserve's framework for monetary policy - recent changes and new questions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-76, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2013.
- Wolman, Alexander L, 2005.
"Real Implications of the Zero Bound on Nominal Interest Rates,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 273-296, April.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 1999. "Real Implications of the Zero Bound on Nominal Interest Rates," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1152, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2003. "Real implications of the zero bound on nominal interest rates," Working Paper 03-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 2003.
- Reifschneider, David & Willams, John C, 2000. "Three Lessons for Monetary Policy in a Low-Inflation Era," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 936-966, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsq:1070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryan Wolfslayer ; Keisha Fournillier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.