A simple model of the welfare effects of central bank intervention in the foreign exchange market
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1979|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20551|
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/ifdp/order.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johnson, Harry G, 1976. "Destabilizing Speculation: A General Equilibrium Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(1), pages 101-08, February.
- Michael P. Dooley & Jeffrey R. Shafer, 1976. "Analysis of short-run exchange behavior: March, 1993 to September, 1975," International Finance Discussion Papers 76, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ian H Giddy & Gunter Dufey, 1975. "The Random Behavior of the Flexible Exchange Rates: Implications for Forecasting," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 6(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Stephen W. Salant, 1974. "Profitable speculation, price stability, and welfare," International Finance Discussion Papers 54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- J. E. Meade, 1949. "Degrees of Competitive Speculation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 159-167.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.