Analysis of short-run exchange behavior: March, 1993 to September, 1975
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Morris Goldstein, 1988.
"Exchange rate volatility and misalignment: evaluating some proposals for reform,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 185-231.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Morris Goldstein, 1989. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Misalignment: Evaluating Some Proposals for Reform," NBER Working Papers 2894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher J. Neely & Paul A. Weller, 2011. "Technical analysis in the foreign exchange market," Working Papers 2011-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Meese, Richard & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1986.
"Was it real? The exchange rate -- Interest differential relation: 1973-1984,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 297-298, June.
- Richard Meese & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1985. "Was it real? : the exchange rate-interest differential relation, 1973 - 1984," International Finance Discussion Papers 268, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard Meese & Kenneth Rogoff, 1985. "Was it Real? The Exchange Rate-Interest Differential Relation, 1973-1984," NBER Working Papers 1732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levich, Richard M. & Potì, Valerio, 2015.
"Predictability and ‘good deals’ in currency markets,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 454-472.
- Richard M. Levich & Valerio Poti, 2008. "Predictability and 'Good Deals' in Currency Markets," NBER Working Papers 14597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Rowland & Hugo Oliveros, 2003. "Colombian Purchasing Power Parity Analysed Using A Framework of Multivariate Cointegration," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002150, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Frank McCormick, 1979. "A simple model of the welfare effects of central bank intervention in the foreign exchange market," International Finance Discussion Papers 147, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- BEN OMRANE, Walid & VAN OPPEN, Hervé, 2004. "The predictive success and profitability of chart patterns in the Euro/Dollar foreign exchange market," CORE Discussion Papers 2004035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stanley Black, 1978. "Policy responses to major disturbances of the 1970s and their transmission through international goods and capital markets," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(4), pages 614-641, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.