A comparison of the household sector from the Flow of Funds Accounts and the Survey of Consumer Finances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard T. Curtin & Thomas Juster & James N. Morgan, 1989. "Survey Estimates of Wealth: An Assessment of Quality," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 473-552 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodman, John Jr. & Ittner, John B., 1992. "The accuracy of home owners' estimates of house value," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 339-357, December.
- John McNeil & Enrique Lamas, 1989. "Year-Apart Estimates of Household Net Worth from the Survey of Income and Program Participation," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 431-472 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Weicher, 1997. "Wealth and its distribution, 1983-1992: secular growth, cyclical stability," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 3-23.
- Peter S. Yoo, 1998. "Still charging: the growth of credit card debt between 1992 and 1995," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 19-27.
- Kuhn, Moritz & Schularick, Moritz & Steins, Ulrike, 2017.
"Income and Wealth Inequality in America, 1949-2013,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12218, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moritz Kuhn & Moritz Schularick & Ulrike I. Steins, 2017. "Income and Wealth Inequality in America, 1949-2013," CESifo Working Paper Series 6608, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter S. Yoo, 1997. "Charging up a mountain of debt: accounting for the growth of credit card debt," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 3-13.
- Dean M. Maki & Michael G. Palumbo, 2001. "Disentangling the wealth effect: a cohort analysis of household saving in the 1990s," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carol C. Bertaut & Martha Starr-McCluer, 2000. "Household portfolios in the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yoo, 1996. "Charging up a mountain of debt: households and their credit cards," Working Papers 1996-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Arthur B. Kennickell, 2000. "An Examination of Changes in the Distribution of Wealth From 1989 to 1998: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," Macroeconomics 0004054, EconWPA.
- Ulrike Steins & Moritz Schularick & Moritz Kuhn, 2017. "Wealth and Income Inequality in America, 1949-2013," 2017 Meeting Papers 931, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer behavior ; Flow of funds;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:96-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.