Year-Apart Estimates of Household Net Worth from the Survey of Income and Program Participation
In: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bordo, Michael D. & Redish, Angela, 1987. "Why Did the Bank of Canada Emerge in 1935?," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(02), pages 405-417, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1986. "Principles of fiscal and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 117-134.
- John C. McManus, 1975. "The Costs of Alternative Economic Organizations," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 8(3), pages 334-350, August.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1983. "A Framework for Monetary and Banking Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(369a), pages 1-16, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rochelle L. Antoniewicz, 1996. "A comparison of the household sector from the Flow of Funds Accounts and the Survey of Consumer Finances," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- C. D. Zick & K. Holden, "undated". "An Assessment of the Wealth Holdings of Recent Widows," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1188-99, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .